Other Requested Agencies
Board of Elections
The Montgomery County Board of Elections is located 451 West Third Street in Dayton at (937) 225-5656.
Voters may pick up a registration form at the Montgomery County Board of Elections, 14 West Fourth Street in Dayton (937) 225-5656.
Montgomery County Numbers
- Animal Bites
- Animal bites should be reported to the Dayton-Montgomery Health Combined Health District at (937) 225-4395 or the Butler Township Police Department at (937) 233-2080.
- Building Inspections and Permits
- All building structures, plumbing and electric are inspected by Montgomery County Building Regulations Department (937) 225-4622. Fire inspections are conducted by the Butler Township Fire Department (937) 890-2491.
- Building Regulations
- All building regulations are administered by the Montgomery County Building Department, which issues permits and inspects all building construction (937) 225-4622.
- Engineer’s Office
- The Montgomery County Engineer’s office reviews and approves construction of all other public improvements, new subdivisions, industrial and commercial park, water, and storm and sanitary sewers. This office also handles all complaints regarding drainage and public and private improvements (937) 225-4904.
- Environmental Issues
- All questions and complaints related to the environment are investigated by Dayton-Montgomery County Combined Health District (937) 225-4395.
- Health Issues
- The Dayton-Montgomery Combined Health District, located at 451 West Third Street in Dayton, is responsible for protecting for health, welfare and safety of all area residents (937) 225-4395.
- Permits from the Montgomery County Building Regulations Department are required before building structure changes, electrical or plumbing work (937) 225-4622.
- Property Taxes
- Property taxes are collected by the Montgomery County Auditor’s office (937) 225-4335.
- Sanitary Sewers
- The township’s sanitary sewers are the responsibility of the Montgomery County Sanitary Engineering Department, 1850 Spaulding Road (937) 781-2688. Emergencies should be reported to (937) 781-2678.
- Water Services
- Water service is provided to township residents by Montgomery County (937) 781-2688. If there is a water main break please report it to Montgomery County Sanitary Engineering Department (937) 781-2678 as soon as possible.
Criminal Court for Montgomery County is located at 41 North Perry Street in Dayton.
- Clerk of Courts - (937) 496-7213.
- Coroner’s Office (Fingerprint Services)
- Montgomery County Coroner’s Office provides contractual autopsy and services (937) 225-4156.
- Domestic Relations
- The Domestic Relations Court is the division of the Common Pleas Court of Montgomery County, Ohio empowered by statute to hear all divorce, dissolution, legal separation, and annulment cases as well as civil domestic violence cases for residents of Montgomery County. In addition, the court maintains jurisdiction over post-decree matters such as child custody, child support, parenting time issues, spousal support, and other related matters 301 W 3rd St # 200 in Dayton (937) 225-4063
- Vandalia Court
- Civil and criminal court matters are heard at Vandalia Municipal Court, 245 James E. Bohanan Memorial Drive (937) 898-3996.
Services offered in the township for more information contact the Government Center (937) 898-6735.
- Cable Television is provided to township residents by Time Warner (937) 294-6400 or 1-866-416-1399.
- Electric Service
- Electric service is provided to township residents by Dayton Power & Light (DP&L) (937) 331-3900.
- Residential - 1-800-433-8500
- Business - 1-800-253-5801
- Report an Outage - 1-877-4OUTAGE or 1-877-468-8243
- Gas Service
- Gas service to township residents is provided by Vectren 1-800-227-1376.
- Telephone Services
- Local phone services is provided by AT&T 1-800-288-2020.
- Miami Valley Lighting
- Miami Valley Lighting has launched a new website to better serve our customers by simplifying how streetlight outages are reported. Visit www.lightingsimplified.com to report the streetlight problem, get an immediate acknowledgement and receive a follow-up email when the problem has been resolved.
- Trash Pickup
- The township contracts with Rumpke for residential trash services 1-800-223-3960.
- Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- An office of the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles offices is conveniently located in Clayton at 8389 North Main Street (937) 454-5222.
- Park Services (Regional)
- Five Rivers Metro Parks manages and operates 23 public facilities and more than 11,000 acres for year round recreation, education and conservation (937) 275-7275.
- Dayton Metro Library (Main Branch)
- 215 East Third Street in Dayton (937) 463-BOOK (2665)
- Artemis Center
- Provides information for victims of domestic violence, 310 W. Monument #3 in Dayton (937) 461-5091.