Vacation House Check


If you will be on vacation or away from home for an extended period, please let us know and we will periodically check your residence. To notify us of your vacation house check, please fill out the vacation house check form or contact the dispatch center at (937) 233-2080.

If you are going to be gone for a minimum of 4 weeks and a maximum of 16 weeks, once a year, you may also qualify for a “seasonal suspension” of your trash service fees.

Seasonal Suspension form