Seasonal Suspension


If you are going to be out of town 4 to 16 weeks, during a contract year (Oct. 1 – Sept. 30), you may qualify for a “seasonal suspension” of your residential refuse fees. Simply fill out the form below to find out if you qualify. The form must be completed before you leave. If you have any questions concerning this request, please call Pam Luke at 898-6735.

Remember, you may also have the police department check your house while you are on vacation by simply completing the Vacation House Check form.

Vacation House Check form
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • We highly regard your privacy. Your name and personal information will not be sold to, shared, or used by any other organization. It will only be used for the purpose of contacting you with the information requested.